Monday 18 May 2009

Ummm Ahhh indeed...

When have I ever been short of words online? When presented with a blank page on which to blurt I suppose...

I've been thinking about doing this for years'n'years, in fact do a kind of blog in the Pink Palace (cheers and whistles in the background); but this is a different-feeling beast. This might be read by someone other than very dear friends. Well it might be read by someone else - if they're really unlucky.

So what did I do today? I jumped out of bed with unnatural haste, and am sat here in jimjams creating a blog. It's only half nine for goodness sake, what else could possibly be achieved at this time of the morning? I have a Day of Delight ahead - piles of washing and laundry to do - so long as I don't have to go back in The Bedroom (dum dum dahhhhh) to put it away before Big Chief Whitehair comes home to hold my hand and tell me I'm daft. Ooo I forgot - I did a bit of research between the jumping and the blogging, and finally read what can best be described as a work of art before taking the plunge. M I B - thank you.

I'm going now because if I write it all down today I won't have anything "interesting" (yeah right) to bang on about tomorrow. Or ever again. The morning sunlight that poured gold over the keyboard has gone, the rain is scrawling shorthand all over my window, so if I don't go now I'll be mesmerised, and what a lost housework opportunity that would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment